Typical applications include: use by broadcasters and network providers for quality of service and coverage checks, regulatory authorities and as a reference tool for manufacturers.
DAB Modes 1, 2, 3 and 4 are supported for frequencies in both Band III and L-Band ranges.
The receiver software runs under Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, with control and status via a USB port, making DABAir-II Plus ideally suited to both fixed and mobile monitoring applications.
DABAir-II Plus is supplied with software that includes RF signal display and logging; Ensemble configuration; DAB Transport Mode and service details.
The Multi-unit option enables up to three frequencies to be monitored using a single PC.
Services can be streamed via UDP to an optional DAB/DMB Player/Monitor (DxB Player application), which supports DAB, DAB+, DMB and Data services.
The DxB Player can be specified with either single service or multiple service display.
The optional GPS extension provides display and logging of RF signal and error status with location, time and speed.
- Band-III and L-Band
- USB connection to PC
- TII information display
- Signal alarm
- OFDM status
- Total bit rates and CU allocation status
- RSSI measurement
- Antenna loss compensation
- Single and multi-service media player and monitoring options
- Multi-ensemble option
- Comprehensive RF logging
- GPS option, compatible with Google Maps and Google Earth
- Remote control via Ethernet option
- Mobile applications - with Laptop PC
- Static applications – plug-in or can be installed inside desktop or rack-mount PC