For logging, troubleshooting, testing, simulation and analysis requirements, DABSTOR
provides evidence of multiplexer output and configuration, with options for live
monitoring, logging and analysis of a complete DAB/DAB+/DMB Ensemble.
The DABSTOR Ensemble Logger application provides continuous capture to disk, using sequential-file endless-loop recording for up to 180-days.
In addition to the Ensemble Logger and Ensemble Analyser options, users are able to simultaneously view multiple Audio, Video and Data services from a single receiver at one or more remote locations.
- Ensemble Logger: sequential-file recording to disk; one or two ETI(NA) or ETI(NI) input streams; up to 180-days endless-loop capacity
- Ensemble Analyser: live and off-line ETI and FIC analysis for up to four ETI(NA) or ETI(NI) input streams
- Ensemble Recorder: individual-file recording; up to four ETI(NA) or ETI(NI) input streams; delay timer
- Ensemble Replayer: individual-file or sequential-file replay; fragment selection, loop and dub functions
- Ensemble Publisher: publishes services to one or more Ensemble Subscribers via multicast network