The design combines proven elements of VDL’s existing DAB+ Audio and DMB Video encoders to deliver a high-quality output with optimal efficiency.
A simple user-interface makes the encoder easy to configure, operate and monitor. Remote configuration software is also provided.
For media-rich services, D-EVIDENCE VR supports the insertion of both text (DLS) and images (Slideshow) from local or remote files in a carousel. This patent-pending (EU EP1903698) approach provides a simpler interface and avoids the need for additional external processing, or live video input.
Interactive services are supported by the BIFS option, which inserts MP4 image files.
The control software provides on-screen monitoring of audio and visual components. Audio silence generates on-screen alerts and SNMP traps.
- DMB Audio, compliant with ETSI TS 102 428
- High- quality audio and image encoding
- Easy to use with integral monitoring
- HE-AAC V2 audio encoding
- Image and text input (PAD) from files
- Encoded output via UDP or ETI
- Real-time video and audio level monitoring
- Local and remote setup
- Audio silence detection via SNMP
- Optional BIFS insertion via MP4 file input
- NTP client for clock synchronisation